Holland / Dutch League /

Fortuna Sittard vs Heerenveen 5601

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortuna Sittard - Draw - Heerenveen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $2.70; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.3% away win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Heerenveen) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Fortuna Sittard) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Fortuna Sittard +0.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Heerenveen -0.25
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Fortuna Sittard
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Heerenveen
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Fortuna Sittard +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
Heerenveen -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
2.07
+16.9%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.65
-13.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.82
+7.1%
No
1.95
1.82
-6.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
7.00
7.00
D-D
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
3.60
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-0
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
0-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
1
4.50
3.80
-15.6%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fortuna Sittard
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Heerenveen
1.85
1.85
No 1st Goal
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fortuna Sittard
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Draw
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Heerenveen
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
0-0
2.95
2.70
-8.5%
0-1
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Even
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.95
2.70
-8.5%
1
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
2
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
3+
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Fortuna Sittard
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
Heerenveen
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
2.95
2.70
-8.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
No
1.15
1.10
-4.3%

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 02:50:01