Holland / Dutch League /
Fortuna Sittard vs Nijmegen 5658
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortuna Sittard - Draw - Nijmegen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $2.40; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 37.2% away win for (Nijmegen) at opening odds $2.40
The fixture favourite (Nijmegen) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Fortuna Sittard) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 20:20:01