World / W Cup /

France vs Denmark 5807

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (France - Draw - Denmark) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.4% home win for (France) at opening odds $1.77; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 21.8% away win for (Denmark) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (France) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Denmark) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
France -0.50
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
Denmark +0.50
2.02
2.05
+1.5%
01 | 1X2
France
1.77
1.70
-4.0%
Draw
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Denmark
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
France -1.5
3.35
2.50
-25.4%
Denmark +1.5
1.25
1.43
+14.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
1.83
-11.6%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.83
+10.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.90
No
1.75
1.75
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
D-H
4.40
4.40
D-D
4.70
5.80
+23.4%
D-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
A-H
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
7
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
8
100.00
35.00
-65.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
France
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
Denmark
2.70
2.70
No 1st Goal
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
France
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
Draw
2.03
2.20
+8.4%
Denmark
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
0-0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.38
-2.8%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
3+
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
France
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Denmark
3.60
3.60
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
4.40
-20.0%
No
1.09
1.15
+5.5%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 23:50:01