Europe / Euro Champ /

France vs Germany 2019

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (France - Draw - Germany) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (France) at opening odds $2.40; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35% away win for (Germany) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (France) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Germany) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
France 0.00
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Germany +0.00
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
01 | 1X2
France
2.40
2.40
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Germany
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
France -1.5
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
Germany +1.5
1.10
1.15
+4.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.90
-1.6%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-2
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
50.00
-66.7%
2-3
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-0
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
2-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
France
1.95
1.95
No 1st Goal
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Germany
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
France
3.10
3.10
Draw
2.05
2.05
Germany
3.20
3.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
0-0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
0-1
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 03:30:08