Germany / German League / 1172

Freiburg vs E Frankfurt

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Freiburg - Draw - E Frankfurt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $2.65; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 39.5% away win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $2.25. The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Freiburg +0.251.801.88 +4.4%E Frankfurt -0.252.021.93 -4.5%
01. 1X2
Freiburg2.652.80 +5.7%Draw3.303.30E Frankfurt2.252.15 -4.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Freiburg +1.51.181.20 +1.7%E Frankfurt -1.54.003.75 -6.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.581.55 -1.9%Under 2.52.202.25 +2.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
FreiburgDrawE Frankfurt
H-H4.404.70 +6.8%H-D13.0013.00H-A23.0023.00
D-H6.507.00 +7.7%D-D5.506.00 +9.1%D-A6.005.20 -13.3%
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.603.40 -5.6%
04. Pick The Score
FreiburgDrawE Frankfurt
1-011.0011.000-015.0015.000-110.009.50 -5.0%
2-015.0015.001-16.006.50 +8.3%0-212.0011.00 -8.3%
2-19.009.50 +5.6%2-210.0010.001-28.007.50 -6.3%
3-035.0035.003-335.0035.000-325.0021.00 -16.0%
3-117.0019.00 +11.8%4-4150.00150.001-315.0013.00 -13.3%
3-221.0021.00Any Other Score80.0070.00 -12.5%2-319.0017.00 -10.5%
4-090.0090.00    0-460.0060.00
4-150.0060.00 +20.0%    1-440.0035.00 -12.5%
4-260.0060.00    2-450.0040.00 -20.0%
4-390.0090.00    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5125.00125.00
5-1125.00150.00 +20.0%    1-5100.00100.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5125.00125.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0015.0033.603.60615.0015.00
15.205.50 +5.8%44.504.50735.0035.00
23.603.6058.007.50 -6.3%870.0060.00 -14.3%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Freiburg2.032.10 +3.4%No 1st Goal15.0015.00E Frankfurt1.871.80 -3.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Freiburg3.103.30 +6.5%Draw2.202.20E Frankfurt2.852.70 -5.3%
11. Halftime PTS
FreiburgDrawE Frankfurt
1-04.805.00 +4.2%0-03.003.05 +1.7%0-14.504.30 -4.4%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-16.506.500-212.0011.00 -8.3%
2-117.0019.00 +11.8%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-217.0015.00 -11.8%
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2019-11-10 22:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.402.30 -4.2%Under 1.51.491.53 +2.7%