Germany / German League /

Freiburg vs E Frankfurt 1122

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Freiburg - Draw - E Frankfurt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $2.40; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35% away win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Freiburg) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (E Frankfurt) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Freiburg -0.25
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
E Frankfurt +0.25
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Freiburg
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
Draw
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
E Frankfurt
2.55
2.85
+11.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Freiburg -1.5
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
E Frankfurt +1.5
1.10
1.12
+1.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
Under 2.5
2.00
1.93
-3.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.60
+4.6%
No
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-A
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
9.50
9.50
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
30.00
-66.7%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
9.00
9.00
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Freiburg
1.92
1.85
-3.6%
E Frankfurt
2.00
2.15
+7.5%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Freiburg
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
E Frankfurt
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
0-0
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
0-1
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
30.00
30.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
3+
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Freiburg
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
E Frankfurt
2.60
2.85
+9.6%
No 1st Goal
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
No
1.18
1.15
-2.5%

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 03:20:01