Germany / German League /

Freiburg vs Mainz 1109

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Freiburg - Draw - Mainz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Mainz) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Freiburg) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Mainz) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Freiburg -0.50
2.02
1.88
-6.9%
Mainz +0.50
1.80
1.93
+7.2%
01 | 1X2
Freiburg
2.05
1.82
-11.2%
Draw
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Mainz
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Freiburg -1.5
3.55
3.15
-11.3%
Mainz +1.5
1.22
1.28
+4.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.53
-7.3%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.30
+11.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
2.80
-15.2%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
70.00
70.00
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Freiburg
1.77
1.63
-7.9%
No 1st Goal
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
Mainz
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Freiburg
2.70
2.40
-11.1%
Draw
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Mainz
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
0-0
2.70
3.05
+13.0%
0-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-22 22:20:02