Germany / German League /

Freiburg vs Mainz 1133

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Freiburg - Draw - Mainz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $2.00; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 27.8% away win for (Mainz) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Freiburg) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Mainz) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Freiburg -0.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Mainz +0.25
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Freiburg
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Mainz
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Freiburg -1.5
4.00
3.55
-11.3%
Mainz +1.5
1.18
1.22
+3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.83
+3.4%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.83
-3.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.67
+4.4%
No
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Freiburg
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Mainz
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Freiburg
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Mainz
3.70
3.70
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
1
2.50
2.50
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3+
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Freiburg
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
Mainz
3.00
3.00
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
No
1.15
1.12
-2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-10-01 21:20:01