Germany / German League / 1189

Freiburg vs Wolfsburg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Freiburg - Draw - Wolfsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $2.65; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.8% away win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $2.35. The fixture favourite (Wolfsburg) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Freiburg2.652.85 +7.5%Draw3.103.10Wolfsburg2.352.20 -6.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Freiburg +1.51.121.15 +2.7%Wolfsburg -1.54.804.40 -8.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.87 +3.9%Under 2.51.871.80 -3.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
FreiburgDrawWolfsburg
H-H4.505.00 +11.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H6.507.00 +7.7%D-D4.805.00 +4.2%D-A5.505.20 -5.5%
A-H30.0030.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.903.60 -7.7%
04. Pick The Score
FreiburgDrawWolfsburg
1-09.008.50 -5.6%0-010.0010.000-18.007.00 -12.5%
2-013.0013.001-15.205.200-211.0010.00 -9.1%
2-19.009.50 +5.6%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-28.508.00 -5.9%
3-035.0035.003-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-119.0023.00 +21.1%4-4200.00200.001-317.0017.00
3-225.0030.00 +20.0%Any Other Score100.0070.00 -30.0%2-325.0025.00
4-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-450.0050.00
4-270.0090.00 +28.6%    2-460.0060.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-1150.00200.00 +33.3%    1-5125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0010.0033.603.60621.0021.00
14.504.40 -2.2%45.205.20750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.20 -3.0%510.0010.00890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Freiburg2.052.15 +4.9%No 1st Goal10.0010.00Wolfsburg1.921.85 -3.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Freiburg3.303.50 +6.1%Draw2.052.05Wolfsburg3.002.85 -5.0%
11. Halftime PTS
FreiburgDrawWolfsburg
1-04.704.80 +2.1%0-02.502.500-14.404.20 -4.5%
2-015.0015.001-17.007.50 +7.1%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-121.0023.00 +9.5%2-240.0040.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-12-07 22:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.40 -1.4%Under 0.52.602.65 +1.9%