England / English League Champ / 1810

Fulham vs Barnsley

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fulham - Draw - Barnsley) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.4% home win for (Fulham) at opening odds $1.53; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 18.6% away win for (Barnsley) at opening odds $4.80. The fixture favourite (Fulham) has a 36.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Barnsley) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Fulham -1.001.971.85 -6.1%Barnsley +1.001.851.97 +6.5%
01. 1X2
Fulham1.531.48 -3.3%Draw3.904.10 +5.1%Barnsley4.805.20 +8.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Fulham -1.52.502.25 -10.0%Barnsley +1.51.431.53 +7.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.60Under 2.52.152.15
03. Halftime-Fulltime
FulhamDrawBarnsley
H-H2.202.15 -2.3%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.304.20 -2.3%D-D6.506.50D-A11.0012.00 +9.1%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D17.0017.00A-A9.5010.00 +5.3%
04. Pick The Score
FulhamDrawBarnsley
1-07.007.50 +7.1%0-015.0013.00 -13.3%0-115.0015.00
2-07.006.50 -7.1%1-17.008.00 +14.3%0-230.0035.00 +16.7%
2-16.507.00 +7.7%2-213.0013.001-213.0015.00 +15.4%
3-011.0010.00 -9.1%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-390.00100.00 +11.1%
3-110.0010.004-4200.00200.001-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-219.0019.00Any Other Score50.0030.00 -40.0%2-340.0040.00
4-023.0019.00 -17.4%    0-4200.00200.00
4-121.0019.00 -9.5%    1-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-4125.00125.00
4-390.0090.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-060.0040.00 -33.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0035.00 -41.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-290.0070.00 -22.2%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0013.00 -13.3%33.403.50 +2.9%615.0015.00
15.205.50 +5.8%44.704.80 +2.1%740.0030.00 -25.0%
23.503.5058.008.00870.0050.00 -28.6%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Fulham1.451.42 -2.1%No 1st Goal15.0013.00 -13.3%Barnsley2.903.05 +5.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Fulham2.052.03 -1.0%Draw2.352.30 -2.1%Barnsley4.805.20 +8.3%
11. Halftime PTS
FulhamDrawBarnsley
1-03.303.300-03.002.95 -1.7%0-17.007.50 +7.1%
2-07.507.501-17.507.500-225.0025.00
2-115.0015.002-240.0040.001-225.0030.00 +20.0%
    Any Other Score12.0011.00 -8.3%    
2020-02-15 22:21:39
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.35 -4.1%Under 1.51.471.50 +2.0%