England / English League Champ /

Fulham vs Bristol City 1823

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fulham - Draw - Bristol City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 76.4% home win for (Fulham) at opening odds $1.20; 15.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 8.3% away win for (Bristol City) at opening odds $11.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Fulham) has a 57.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.58 whereas the underdog (Bristol City) has a 42.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Fulham -2.00
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
Bristol City +2.00
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Fulham
1.20
1.13
-5.8%
Draw
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
Bristol City
11.00
11.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Fulham -1.5
1.58
1.50
-5.1%
Bristol City +1.5
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.00
-14.9%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.70
+13.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.55
1.48
-4.5%
H-D
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
D-D
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
D-A
25.00
25.00
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
25.00
25.00
A-A
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
9.50
+46.2%
0-0
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
0-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
1-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
0-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
3-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
0-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
12.00
-42.9%
2-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-0
10.00
10.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
2
3.70
4.30
+16.2%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
5
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
6
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
7
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fulham
1.22
1.22
No 1st Goal
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
Bristol City
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fulham
1.60
1.45
-9.4%
Draw
2.70
3.10
+14.8%
Bristol City
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
0-0
3.40
4.10
+20.6%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.70
+9.7%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:02