England / English Premier /

Fulham vs Chelsea 0366

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fulham - Draw - Chelsea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.9% home win for (Fulham) at opening odds $6.50; 22.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 63.6% away win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $1.42

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chelsea) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Fulham) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Fulham +1.00
2.02
1.91
-5.4%
Chelsea -1.00
1.80
1.91
+6.1%
01 | 1X2
Fulham
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
Draw
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
Chelsea
1.42
1.33
-6.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Fulham +1.5
1.55
1.55
Chelsea -1.5
2.20
2.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Under 2.5
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
H-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
H-A
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
D-H
13.00
13.00
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
A-H
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-2
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
4-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-4
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
0-5
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
50.00
50.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
6
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
80.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fulham
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
No 1st Goal
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
Chelsea
1.37
1.42
+3.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fulham
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
Draw
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Chelsea
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-0
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
0-1
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
2-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
2-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.40
-3.4%

Last Updated on 2021-01-17 01:20:01