England / English League Champ /

Fulham vs QPR 1888

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fulham - Draw - QPR) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.4% home win for (Fulham) at opening odds $1.55; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 19.8% away win for (QPR) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Fulham) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (QPR) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Fulham -0.75
1.80
1.80
QPR +0.75
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Fulham
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
Draw
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
QPR
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Fulham -1.5
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
QPR +1.5
1.40
1.37
-2.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.50
8.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
23.00
23.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
21.00
21.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
50.00
50.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
50.00
50.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
80.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
5.50
5.50
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
35.00
35.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fulham
1.48
1.50
+1.4%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
QPR
2.75
2.75
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fulham
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Draw
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
QPR
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%

Last Updated on 2021-10-16 19:20:01