England / English Premier /
Fulham vs Wolverhampton 0372
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fulham - Draw - Wolverhampton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Fulham) at opening odds $2.30; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 30.7% away win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $2.90
The fixture favourite (Fulham) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Wolverhampton) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 02:50:02