Japan / J League Div 2 /

G Kitakyushu vs Ehime FC 2646

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (G Kitakyushu - Draw - Ehime FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (G Kitakyushu) at opening odds $2.35; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 33% away win for (Ehime FC) at opening odds $2.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (G Kitakyushu) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Ehime FC) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
G Kitakyushu
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Draw
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
Ehime FC
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
G Kitakyushu -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
Ehime FC +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.93
-3.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-D
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
G Kitakyushu
1.92
1.90
-1.0%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Ehime FC
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
G Kitakyushu
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
Draw
2.00
2.00
Ehime FC
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.30
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-06-20 17:40:02