Europe / UE Champions /
Galatasaray vs FC Copenhagen 0588
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Galatasaray - Draw - FC Copenhagen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.5% home win for (Galatasaray) at opening odds $1.53; 23.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 17.9% away win for (FC Copenhagen) at opening odds $5.00
The fixture favourite (Galatasaray) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (FC Copenhagen) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 00:30:02