Japan / J League /

Gamba Osaka vs Kashima Antlers 3192

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Gamba Osaka - Draw - Kashima Antlers) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.9% home win for (Gamba Osaka) at opening odds $3.20; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 45.8% away win for (Kashima Antlers) at opening odds $1.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kashima Antlers) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Gamba Osaka) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Gamba Osaka +0.50
1.82
1.92
+5.5%
Kashima Antlers -0.50
2.00
1.80
-10.0%
01 | 1X2
Gamba Osaka
3.20
4.00
+25.0%
Draw
3.40
3.15
-7.4%
Kashima Antlers
1.95
1.80
-7.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Gamba Osaka +1.5
1.18
1.23
+4.2%
Kashima Antlers -1.5
4.00
3.50
-12.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.82
-4.2%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
D-H
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-2
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
22.00
-12.0%
4-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
22.00
-12.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Gamba Osaka
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
Kashima Antlers
1.72
1.60
-7.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Gamba Osaka
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Kashima Antlers
2.55
2.35
-7.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
0-1
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
2-0
19.00
20.00
+5.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.95
2.60
-11.9%
Under 1.5
1.33
1.40
+5.3%

Last Updated on 2021-07-24 17:40:01