Japan / J League Cup / 1615

Gamba Osaka vs Kashiwa Reysol

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Gamba Osaka - Draw - Kashiwa Reysol) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (Gamba Osaka) at opening odds $2.00; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 28.7% away win for (Kashiwa Reysol) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (Gamba Osaka) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Kashiwa Reysol) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Gamba Osaka2.002.15 +7.5%Draw3.303.20 -3.0%Kashiwa Reysol3.102.90 -6.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Gamba Osaka -1.53.554.00 +12.7%Kashiwa Reysol +1.51.221.18 -3.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.80Under 2.51.871.87
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Gamba OsakaDrawKashiwa Reysol
H-H3.103.50 +12.9%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H5.005.20 +4.0%D-D5.205.20D-A8.007.00 -12.5%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.505.00 -9.1%
04. Pick The Score
Gamba OsakaDrawKashiwa Reysol
1-06.507.50 +15.4%0-011.0011.000-110.009.00 -10.0%
2-09.0010.00 +11.1%1-15.505.500-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-17.507.502-212.0011.00 -8.3%1-210.009.50 -5.0%
3-017.0021.00 +23.5%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-340.0040.00
3-113.0015.00 +15.4%4-4200.00200.001-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-223.0021.00 -8.7%Any Other Score100.0070.00 -30.0%2-330.0023.00 -23.3%
4-050.0060.00 +20.0%    0-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-140.0040.00    1-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-0125.00125.00    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1100.00125.00 +25.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60621.0019.00 -9.5%
14.504.70 +4.4%45.205.20750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.203.20510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
2020-02-16 04:51:37
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.50 -5.7%Under 1.51.401.45 +3.6%