Italy / Italian League /
Genoa vs Crotone 1391
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Genoa - Draw - Crotone) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.2% home win for (Genoa) at opening odds $1.85; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.8% away win for (Crotone) at opening odds $3.60
The fixture favourite (Genoa) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Crotone) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 20:50:02