Spain / Spanish League /

Getafe vs Barcelona 1592

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Getafe - Draw - Barcelona) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.9% home win for (Getafe) at opening odds $3.30; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 44.4% away win for (Barcelona) at opening odds $2.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Barcelona) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Getafe) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Getafe +0.25
2.07
2.10
+1.4%
Barcelona -0.25
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
01 | 1X2
Getafe
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Barcelona
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Getafe +1.5
1.18
1.18
Barcelona -1.5
4.00
4.00
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.93
Under 2.5
1.75
1.75
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.70
No
1.95
1.95
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
6.00
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.20
3.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
3-0
50.00
50.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
17.00
17.00
3-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.10
4.10
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
5.50
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Getafe
2.35
2.35
Barcelona
1.75
1.75
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Getafe
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
Draw
2.05
2.05
Barcelona
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.75
2.75
0-1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.75
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.00
3+
8.00
8.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Getafe
3.20
3.20
Barcelona
2.40
2.40
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.75
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:00:02