Spain / Spanish League /
Getafe vs Cadiz 1550
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Getafe - Draw - Cadiz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.4% home win for (Getafe) at opening odds $1.92; 31.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 22.3% away win for (Cadiz) at opening odds $4.00
The fixture favourite (Getafe) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Cadiz) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 19:50:01