Spain / Spanish League /
Getafe vs Osasuna 1565
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Getafe - Draw - Osasuna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Getafe) at opening odds $1.87; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 22.2% away win for (Osasuna) at opening odds $4.00
The fixture favourite (Getafe) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Osasuna) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 00:20:03