England / English League One (Account Only) /

Gillingham vs Burton Albion

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Gillingham - Draw - Burton Albion) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Gillingham) at opening odds $3.00; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 42.4% away win for (Burton Albion) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Burton Albion) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Gillingham) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Gillingham +0.25
1.91
1.93
+1.0%
Burton Albion -0.25
1.91
1.88
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
Gillingham
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Burton Albion
2.10
2.10
02 | 1/2 Goal
Gillingham +1.5
1.12
1.20
+7.1%
Burton Albion -1.5
4.80
3.75
-21.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.07
+5.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.65
-4.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
19.00
19.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
0-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-2
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Gillingham
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
Draw
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Burton Albion
2.80
2.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
0-1
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:04