Europe / UE Europe /

Glasgow Rangers vs Royal Antwerp 0664

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Glasgow Rangers - Draw - Royal Antwerp) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.6% home win for (Glasgow Rangers) at opening odds $1.45; 21.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 17.2% away win for (Royal Antwerp) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Glasgow Rangers) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Royal Antwerp) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Glasgow Rangers -0.75
1.80
1.93
+7.2%
Royal Antwerp +0.75
2.02
1.88
-6.9%
01 | 1X2
Glasgow Rangers
1.45
1.70
+17.2%
Draw
4.20
3.40
-19.0%
Royal Antwerp
5.20
4.20
-19.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Glasgow Rangers -1.5
2.20
2.70
+22.7%
Royal Antwerp +1.5
1.55
1.37
-11.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.67
+11.3%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.03
-13.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
2.55
+24.4%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
D-D
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
D-A
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
A-H
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
0-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
4-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Any Other Score
23.00
40.00
+73.9%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
30.00
50.00
+66.7%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
70.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
2
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
7
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Glasgow Rangers
1.42
1.55
+9.2%
No 1st Goal
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
Royal Antwerp
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Glasgow Rangers
1.95
2.30
+17.9%
Draw
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
Royal Antwerp
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-0
3.20
2.65
-17.2%
0-1
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
2-0
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.50
+11.1%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.45
-6.5%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 01:40:02