Holland / Dutch League /

Go Ahead Eagles vs Waalwijk 5694

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Go Ahead Eagles - Draw - Waalwijk) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Go Ahead Eagles) at opening odds $2.03; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.2% away win for (Waalwijk) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Go Ahead Eagles) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Waalwijk) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Go Ahead Eagles -0.50
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
Waalwijk +0.50
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
01 | 1X2
Go Ahead Eagles
2.03
1.92
-5.4%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Waalwijk
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Go Ahead Eagles -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
Waalwijk +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.83
+3.4%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.83
-3.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
9.50
9.50
2-0
8.50
8.50
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Go Ahead Eagles
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Waalwijk
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Go Ahead Eagles
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Waalwijk
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
0-0
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.35
-2.2%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 03:50:02