Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Goias Esporte vs Botafogo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Goias Esporte - Draw - Botafogo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.3% home win for (Goias Esporte) at opening odds $2.45; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 33.6% away win for (Botafogo) at opening odds $2.65

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Botafogo) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Goias Esporte) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Goias Esporte
2.45
3.10
+26.5%
Draw
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
Botafogo
2.65
2.15
-18.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Goias Esporte +1.5
1.07
1.12
+4.7%
Botafogo -1.5
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
No
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
5.20
+23.8%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-D
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-A
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
4.50
3.60
-20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-1
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
2-0
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
2-1
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
3-0
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
3-1
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Goias Esporte
2.00
2.35
+17.5%
Botafogo
2.05
1.87
-8.8%
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Goias Esporte
3.20
3.80
+18.8%
Draw
1.95
1.95
Botafogo
3.40
2.90
-14.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
0-0
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
0-1
4.50
3.90
-13.3%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
3+
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Goias Esporte
2.70
3.20
+18.5%
Botafogo
2.90
2.55
-12.1%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
No
1.10
1.15
+4.5%

Last Updated on 2022-09-29 08:40:01