Brazil / Brazilian League /
Goias Esporte vs Flamengo 4935
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Goias Esporte - Draw - Flamengo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.3% home win for (Goias Esporte) at opening odds $2.75; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 38.6% away win for (Flamengo) at opening odds $2.30
The fixture favourite (Flamengo) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Goias Esporte) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 05:40:01