Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Goias Esporte vs Santos

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Goias Esporte - Draw - Santos) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.1% home win for (Goias Esporte) at opening odds $2.70; 29.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 37.2% away win for (Santos) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Santos) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Goias Esporte) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Goias Esporte
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
Draw
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Santos
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Goias Esporte +1.5
1.07
1.09
+1.9%
Santos -1.5
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.90
No
1.75
1.75
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
2
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
3
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Goias Esporte
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Santos
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Goias Esporte
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Draw
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Santos
3.10
3.10
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
0-1
4.20
4.20
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Even
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
3+
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Goias Esporte
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
Santos
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
No 1st Goal
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 05:50:01