Spain / Spanish League / 1519

Granada vs Valladolid

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Granada - Draw - Valladolid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Granada) at opening odds $2.30; 31.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 29.6% away win for (Valladolid) at opening odds $3.00. The fixture favourite (Granada) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Valladolid) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Granada -0.252.071.93 -6.8%Valladolid +0.251.771.88 +6.2%
01. 1X2
Granada2.302.20 -4.3%Draw2.802.75 -1.8%Valladolid3.003.30 +10.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Granada -1.55.204.00 -23.1%Valladolid +1.51.101.18 +7.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.491.55 +4.0%Under 1.52.402.25 -6.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
GranadaDrawValladolid
H-H3.903.70 -5.1%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0030.00 -25.0%
D-H5.205.00 -3.8%D-D3.803.80D-A6.507.50 +15.4%
A-H35.0025.00 -28.6%A-D15.0015.00A-A5.206.00 +15.4%
04. Pick The Score
GranadaDrawValladolid
1-05.005.000-06.005.50 -8.3%0-16.506.50
2-09.508.50 -10.5%1-15.005.20 +4.0%0-213.0015.00 +15.4%
2-19.509.502-217.0019.00 +11.8%1-211.0012.00 +9.1%
3-025.0023.00 -8.0%3-3100.0080.00 -20.0%0-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-123.0023.004-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-335.0040.00 +14.3%
3-240.0035.00 -12.5%Any Other Score80.0080.002-350.0040.00 -20.0%
4-090.0070.00 -22.2%    0-4100.00150.00 +50.0%
4-180.0080.00    1-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-2100.00100.00    2-4125.00125.00
4-3100.00125.00 +25.0%    3-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
5-090.00150.00 +66.7%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1100.00150.00 +50.0%    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-2250.00200.00 -20.0%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
06.005.50 -8.3%34.204.40 +4.8%650.0030.00 -40.0%
13.103.1048.009.00 +12.5%790.0050.00 -44.4%
22.953.05 +3.4%519.0019.008125.0080.00 -36.0%
    9+150.00100.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Granada1.951.90 -2.6%No 1st Goal6.005.50 -8.3%Valladolid2.302.55 +10.9%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Granada3.103.05 -1.6%Draw1.851.80 -2.7%Valladolid3.804.20 +10.5%
11. Halftime PTS
GranadaDrawValladolid
1-04.104.00 -2.4%0-02.252.10 -6.7%0-14.805.20 +8.3%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-18.509.00 +5.9%0-219.0023.00 +21.1%
2-121.0021.002-240.0040.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score21.0023.00 +9.5%    
2020-02-15 21:55:30
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.551.60 +3.2%Under 0.52.252.15 -4.4%