Spain / Spanish League /

Granada vs Valladolid 1542

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Granada - Draw - Valladolid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.3% home win for (Granada) at opening odds $2.05; 30.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 26.1% away win for (Valladolid) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Granada) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Valladolid) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

Asian Handicap
Granada -0.25
1.82
1.82
Valladolid +0.25
2.00
2.00
01 | 1X2
Granada
2.05
2.05
Draw
2.90
2.90
Valladolid
3.40
3.40
46 | 1/2 Goal
Granada -1.5
4.00
4.00
Valladolid +1.5
1.18
1.18
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.49
1.49
Under 1.5
2.40
2.40
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.80
4.80
D-D
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
200.00
200.00
4-5
200.00
200.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.20
4.20
4
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
5
19.00
19.00
6
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
7
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Granada
1.80
1.80
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.50
Valladolid
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Granada
2.85
2.85
Draw
1.87
1.87
Valladolid
4.20
4.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.70
0-0
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.55
1.55
Under 0.5
2.25
2.25

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 01:20:01