Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Gremio vs Atl Paranaense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Gremio - Draw - Atl Paranaense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.6% home win for (Gremio) at opening odds $1.72; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 20.6% away win for (Atl Paranaense) at opening odds $4.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Gremio) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Atl Paranaense) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Gremio
1.72
1.72
Draw
3.20
3.20
Atl Paranaense
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Gremio -1.5
3.15
3.15
Atl Paranaense +1.5
1.28
1.28
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.65
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.30
D-D
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
0-0
8.00
8.00
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
12.00
12.00
3-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.00
1
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
2
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
7.00
7.00
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
40.00
40.00
7
80.00
80.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Gremio
1.58
1.58
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.00
Atl Paranaense
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Gremio
2.40
2.40
Draw
2.03
2.00
-1.5%
Atl Paranaense
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.05
0-0
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
9.00
9.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 03:30:05