Holland / Dutch League /

Groningen vs Cambuur 5623

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Groningen - Draw - Cambuur) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.2% home win for (Groningen) at opening odds $1.67; 24% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 22.8% away win for (Cambuur) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Groningen) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Cambuur) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Groningen -1.00
2.03
2.03
Cambuur +1.00
1.77
1.77
01 | 1X2
Groningen
1.67
1.53
-8.4%
Draw
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Cambuur
3.90
5.20
+33.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Groningen -1.5
2.90
2.60
-10.3%
Cambuur +1.5
1.33
1.40
+5.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
No
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
80.00
80.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.50
5.50
2
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
13.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Groningen
1.55
1.48
-4.5%
Cambuur
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Groningen
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Cambuur
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
0-0
3.30
3.30
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.35
Under 1.5
1.50
1.50
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.30
1
2.55
2.55
2
3.70
3.70
3+
5.20
5.20
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Groningen
2.00
1.92
-4.0%
Cambuur
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
No 1st Goal
3.30
3.30
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.00
No
1.18
1.18

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:20:01