Holland / Dutch League /
Groningen vs Cambuur 5698
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Groningen - Draw - Cambuur) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.2% home win for (Groningen) at opening odds $2.10; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.1% away win for (Cambuur) at opening odds $2.95
The fixture favourite (Groningen) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Cambuur) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2023-01-26 23:40:01