Holland / Dutch League /

Groningen vs Feyenoord 5601

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Groningen - Draw - Feyenoord) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Groningen) at opening odds $3.00; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 43.4% away win for (Feyenoord) at opening odds $2.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Feyenoord) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Groningen) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Groningen +0.50
1.80
1.80
Feyenoord -0.50
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Groningen
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Feyenoord
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Groningen +1.5
1.20
1.23
+2.5%
Feyenoord -1.5
3.75
3.50
-6.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.65
-8.3%
Under 2.5
1.87
2.07
+10.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
9.50
9.50
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
80.00
80.00
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Groningen
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Feyenoord
1.77
1.70
-4.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Groningen
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Draw
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Feyenoord
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
0-1
3.90
3.90
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 01:40:01