Holland / Dutch League /

Groningen vs Heerenveen 5674

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Groningen - Draw - Heerenveen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Groningen) at opening odds $2.20; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 30.2% away win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Groningen) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Heerenveen) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Groningen -0.25
1.97
1.97
Heerenveen +0.25
1.85
1.85
01 | 1X2
Groningen
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Heerenveen
2.95
2.95
46 | 1/2 Goal
Groningen -1.5
4.00
4.00
Heerenveen +1.5
1.18
1.18
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.60
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Groningen
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
Heerenveen
2.20
2.20
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Groningen
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
Draw
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Heerenveen
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 20:20:02