Holland / Dutch League /

Groningen vs PSV 5606

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Groningen - Draw - PSV) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 11.2% home win for (Groningen) at opening odds $8.00; 19.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 68.9% away win for (PSV) at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (PSV) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Groningen) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Groningen +1.25
2.02
1.87
-7.4%
PSV -1.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Groningen
8.00
8.00
Draw
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
PSV
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Groningen +1.5
1.75
1.63
-6.9%
PSV -1.5
1.90
2.05
+7.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.58
1.58
Under 2.5
2.20
2.20
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
D-D
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
D-A
3.90
3.90
A-H
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-0
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
2-1
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
3-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-3
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
0-3
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
3-1
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-2
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
Any Other Score
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
30.00
30.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
5
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
9+
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Groningen
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
PSV
1.30
1.30
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Groningen
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
Draw
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
PSV
1.80
1.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
0-0
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
0-1
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
2-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
2-1
35.00
35.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.50
+0.7%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 21:20:02