Holland / Dutch League /

Groningen vs Utrecht 5643

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Groningen - Draw - Utrecht) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.9% home win for (Groningen) at opening odds $2.70; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 39.4% away win for (Utrecht) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Utrecht) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Groningen) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Groningen +0.25
1.80
1.80
Utrecht -0.25
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Groningen
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Utrecht
2.25
2.25
02 | 1/2 Goal
Groningen +1.5
1.15
1.15
Utrecht -1.5
4.40
4.40
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
5.50
5.50
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
3.60
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
23.00
23.00
3-1
21.00
21.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Groningen
2.10
2.10
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Utrecht
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Groningen
3.30
3.30
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Utrecht
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.70
0-0
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
0-1
4.10
4.10
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 22:40:02