Holland / Dutch League /

Groningen vs Volendam 5643

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Groningen - Draw - Volendam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.4% home win for (Groningen) at opening odds $1.70; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 22.8% away win for (Volendam) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Groningen) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Volendam) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Groningen -1.00
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
Volendam +1.00
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
01 | 1X2
Groningen
1.70
1.53
-10.0%
Draw
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
Volendam
3.90
4.80
+23.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Groningen -1.5
3.05
2.30
-24.6%
Volendam +1.5
1.30
1.50
+15.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.53
-10.0%
Under 2.5
2.00
2.30
+15.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
No
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.20
-13.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
5
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
6
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Groningen
1.58
1.45
-8.2%
Volendam
2.60
2.85
+9.6%
No 1st Goal
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Groningen
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
Draw
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Volendam
4.30
4.80
+11.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
0-0
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.25
-13.5%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.55
+9.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
3+
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Groningen
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
Volendam
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
No 1st Goal
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
No
1.15
1.18
+2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 18:00:01