Japan / J League Div 2 /
Grulla Morioka vs Z Kanazawa 2662
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Grulla Morioka - Draw - Z Kanazawa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.3% home win for (Grulla Morioka) at opening odds $2.45; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.9% away win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (Grulla Morioka) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Z Kanazawa) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2022-09-25 12:50:01