Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Guadalajara vs Toluca

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Guadalajara - Draw - Toluca) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.8% home win for (Guadalajara) at opening odds $1.75; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 22.2% away win for (Toluca) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Guadalajara) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Toluca) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

01 | 1X2
Guadalajara
1.75
1.87
+6.9%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Toluca
4.00
3.60
-10.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Guadalajara -1.5
3.05
3.35
+9.8%
Toluca +1.5
1.30
1.25
-3.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.87
+2.2%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.80
-1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.90
+9.4%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
23.00
23.00
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Guadalajara
1.58
1.65
+4.4%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
Toluca
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Guadalajara
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Draw
2.10
2.10
Toluca
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
0-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:20:07