Africa / African Nations Cup /
Guinea Bissau vs Egypt 3004
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Guinea Bissau - Draw - Egypt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 10.6% home win for (Guinea Bissau) at opening odds $8.50; 23.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 65.7% away win for (Egypt) at opening odds $1.37
The fixture favourite (Egypt) has a 39.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Guinea Bissau) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2022-01-16 02:50:04