Sweden / Swedish League /

Halmstads vs BK Hacken 5494

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Halmstads - Draw - BK Hacken) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.5% home win for (Halmstads) at opening odds $3.50; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 48.2% away win for (BK Hacken) at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (BK Hacken) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Halmstads) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Halmstads +0.25
2.02
1.85
-8.4%
BK Hacken -0.25
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
01 | 1X2
Halmstads
3.50
3.05
-12.9%
Draw
3.40
2.95
-13.2%
BK Hacken
1.85
2.20
+18.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Halmstads +1.5
1.25
1.15
-8.0%
BK Hacken -1.5
3.35
4.40
+31.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
2.10
+14.8%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.63
-10.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
D-H
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
D-D
5.20
4.30
-17.3%
D-A
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.85
3.60
+26.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
0-0
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
2-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
3-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
3-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-3
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
4-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-4
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-4
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
1
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Halmstads
2.45
2.25
-8.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
BK Hacken
1.65
1.85
+12.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
Even
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Halmstads
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
Draw
2.15
1.95
-9.3%
BK Hacken
2.45
2.90
+18.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-0
2.65
2.35
-11.3%
0-1
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
2-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 20:50:02