Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Hamarkameratene vs Sarpsborg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hamarkameratene - Draw - Sarpsborg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Hamarkameratene) at opening odds $2.55; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.2% away win for (Sarpsborg) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sarpsborg) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Hamarkameratene) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Hamarkameratene
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
Draw
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
Sarpsborg
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Hamarkameratene +1.5
1.10
1.10
Sarpsborg -1.5
5.20
5.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.60
-5.9%
Under 2.5
2.00
2.15
+7.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.48
-3.3%
No
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
30.00
30.00
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
17.00
17.00
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.80
5
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hamarkameratene
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Sarpsborg
1.92
1.90
-1.0%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hamarkameratene
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Sarpsborg
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
3+
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Hamarkameratene
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
Sarpsborg
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
No 1st Goal
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
No
1.18
1.20
+1.7%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 23:50:01