Sweden / Swedish League /

Hammarby vs AIK Stockholm 5498

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hammarby - Draw - AIK Stockholm) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Hammarby) at opening odds $2.10; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% away win for (AIK Stockholm) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hammarby) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (AIK Stockholm) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Hammarby -0.25
1.91
1.93
+1.0%
AIK Stockholm +0.25
1.91
1.88
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
Hammarby
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Draw
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
AIK Stockholm
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Hammarby -1.5
4.80
4.80
AIK Stockholm +1.5
1.12
1.12
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.00
Under 2.5
1.70
1.70
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.75
No
1.90
1.90
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hammarby
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
AIK Stockholm
2.25
2.25
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hammarby
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
AIK Stockholm
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.30
4.30
3+
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Hammarby
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
AIK Stockholm
3.05
3.05
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.20
No
1.10
1.10

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:02