Sweden / Swedish League /

Hammarby vs BK Hacken 5432

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hammarby - Draw - BK Hacken) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.1% home win for (Hammarby) at opening odds $1.90; 24.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 28% away win for (BK Hacken) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hammarby) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (BK Hacken) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Hammarby -0.50
1.91
1.87
-2.1%
BK Hacken +0.50
1.91
1.85
-3.1%
01 | 1X2
Hammarby
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Draw
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
BK Hacken
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Hammarby -1.5
3.50
2.90
-17.1%
BK Hacken +1.5
1.23
1.33
+8.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.53
Under 2.5
2.30
2.30
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.48
1.50
+1.4%
No
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.80
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-3
70.00
70.00
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
5.50
5.50
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hammarby
1.65
1.63
-1.2%
BK Hacken
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hammarby
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Draw
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
BK Hacken
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
0-0
3.40
3.40
0-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Any Other Score
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.40
1
2.55
2.55
2
3.70
3.70
3+
5.20
5.20
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Hammarby
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
BK Hacken
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.40
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
No
1.20
1.18
-1.7%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 20:50:01