Sweden / Swedish League /
Hammarby vs Malmo 5469
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hammarby - Draw - Malmo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Hammarby) at opening odds $2.05; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 31.2% away win for (Malmo) at opening odds $2.85
The fixture favourite (Hammarby) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Malmo) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:20:02