Sweden / Swedish League /

Hammarby vs Mjallby AIF 5436

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hammarby - Draw - Mjallby AIF) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.7% home win for (Hammarby) at opening odds $1.63; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 21.8% away win for (Mjallby AIF) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hammarby) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Mjallby AIF) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Hammarby -0.75
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
Mjallby AIF +0.75
1.97
2.02
+2.5%
01 | 1X2
Hammarby
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Draw
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
Mjallby AIF
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Hammarby -1.5
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
Mjallby AIF +1.5
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
7.00
7.00
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
50.00
50.00
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hammarby
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
Mjallby AIF
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hammarby
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Draw
2.35
2.35
Mjallby AIF
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
0-0
3.20
3.20
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.50
-2.0%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:20:02