England / English Cup /

Hartlepool vs Harrogate 0478

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hartlepool - Draw - Harrogate) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Hartlepool) at opening odds $2.65; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.8% away win for (Harrogate) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Harrogate) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Hartlepool) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Hartlepool +0.25
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Harrogate -0.25
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
01 | 1X2
Hartlepool
2.65
2.90
+9.4%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Harrogate
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Hartlepool +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
Harrogate -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.83
-8.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.83
+7.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
0-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1
3.90
4.40
+12.8%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
90.00
90.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hartlepool
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Harrogate
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
0-1
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.85
Under 1.5
1.35
1.35
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
3+
7.50
6.50
-13.3%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:30:02