Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Haugesund vs Sandefjord

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Haugesund - Draw - Sandefjord) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.5% home win for (Haugesund) at opening odds $1.70; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.3% away win for (Sandefjord) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Haugesund) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Sandefjord) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Haugesund
1.70
1.70
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Sandefjord
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Haugesund -1.5
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
Sandefjord +1.5
1.35
1.33
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
D-D
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
12.00
12.00
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
70.00
70.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
80.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
2
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
6
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
7
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
8
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
9+
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Haugesund
1.55
1.55
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
Sandefjord
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Haugesund
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
2.15
2.03
-5.6%
Sandefjord
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.50
0-0
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:50:02