Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Haugesund vs Sarpsborg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Haugesund - Draw - Sarpsborg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Haugesund) at opening odds $2.35; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 34.3% away win for (Sarpsborg) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Haugesund) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Sarpsborg) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Haugesund
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
Draw
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Sarpsborg
2.60
2.95
+13.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Haugesund -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
Sarpsborg +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
D-D
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Haugesund
1.92
1.82
-5.2%
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
Sarpsborg
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Haugesund
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Draw
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Sarpsborg
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.20
0-0
2.55
2.55
0-1
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 23:50:02